Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Bacon Tuesday Revolution

We've been doing "Free Bacon Tuesday" once a month for about 4 months now.   Some have asked me....."Jason, what is Free Bacon Tuesday?"    Well, it is quite simple.   That is where I give you free bacon, and its Tuesday.

This idea started as a joke, to some, but to me bacon is a pretty serious topic.   During a round table meeting  a couple of reps named Roger and Dave put in an idea that once a week we get free bacon.    They were kidding.  I think.   But I was not.   I went down to Costco and purchased 100 pieces of bacon, cooked 50 pieces up in the morning, 50 in the afternoon and began to pass it around in our newly termed "bacon dispensing pumpkin."    We're south of Nashville so some may call that a punkin.  The employees seem to love it, big morale booster!  


Once a month on a random Tuesday we do "Free Bacon Tuesday".    And I don't think I'm ever going to stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment