Thursday, December 16, 2010

Compliments Coming In

Keep on providing LEGENDARY SERVICE!!!!

******This came in yesterday -


Dear Thashana,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to look at my account once again.  It takes a special kind of person to pursue a customer service issue beyond what is expected.  I must admit that I am also at fault for some of the confusion, since I placed multiple renewal subscriptions so far in advance.  Customer service at magazines.com is excellent.  And for that reason, I continue to place all of my magazine subscriptions through magazines.com, not just for myself, but also for my family and friends.  Thanks again.  Have a wonderful holiday season.

Sincerely,

Christopher


*****Another one from yesterday  -

I just wanted to say thank you to Lissa Clem & her supervisor. They provided superior customer service, & I am glad to receive my magazines through your service. With service like this, I will keep coming back!
Jennifer

*****Cat specifically asked me not to email this to everyone.  But said nothing about the blog so here we go.  :)

Dear Catherine,
 
Thank you for your gracious and quick help.  It was a pleasure speaking with you.  If you send me the name and e-mail address of your supervisor I would be happy to let him/her know what a great customer service rep you are.
 
Thanks again.
 
June

No comments:

Post a Comment