Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Ice Storm that Never Was!

Should be a rainy night and morning but the good news for us is about 8pm was as cold as it was going to get.   We let the night shifters out at 8pm just to be safe, they had ice crusted cars.

Around midnight the temp will get up to about 34 and increase to 38 or 39 by 6am in Cool Springs.

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/graph/37067

Nashville is already at 34 degrees and the roads were 100% fine.   About the worst part of my drive is my driveway which is still ice from the weekend, I like to play around on in and do donuts.  :)   (don't you dare tell my wife!)

The Preds played pretty bad for the 1st 2 and 3/4 periods.   But what a last 5 minutes.   2 goals and held off a 6 against 4 for almost a full 2 minutes to steal a game from the San Jose Guppies!

We'll see you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. the roads were ok but someone should really have filmed the wipeout I had on my apt steps when I got OUT of my car after getting home at 8:30! Lol....Did you know you can bruise your toes? Yeah.

    ReplyDelete