Sunday, March 13, 2011

It may be a lot to keep track of but it's worth $100

Our website features its Top 10 titles. Right there on the home page.

Here's Monday's contest -

Step 1 - You have to know what our top 10 titles are. So look that up.

Step 2 - You have to track them and send them to me at the end of your shift. Order numbers please. I trust you, but for $100 I need to see some proof. :) Last time I did a total count contest Bill sent me an email that said he sold 32. pfft!

Step 3 - There is no step 3, just do the 1st 2 and that will be it. When you send me your tracking sheet please do not add any extra titles, this will eliminate you. Only the top 10.


Total number of sales for those 10 magazines will win. In the event of a tie we will go to sales.

As normal, if you have questions please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment