Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Running out of stuff!!!

Any particular contest you all would like to have? Got some good ideas? Send them on over!



I'm a little bummed that despite giving away cash money only a handful of people are playing on some days. And, some of those that do are only doing so because they are reminded by people around them.


Maybe I'll take a couple days off from the contest?

























Nah, here's what's going to happen today. If you want to be in today's drawing you must let me know. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna put all who entered into a hat and draw a name, the 1 I pull wins. Now, if you go telling everyone you will drastically decrease your own chances.

I also would like for you to head on over to the ops room and let those ladies know how much you appreciate the work they do for us.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment