Monday, June 17, 2013

Let's have some fun!

Today should be a good day.   It is a new week.   Should be a nice morning and we may see some much needed rain for our gardens this afternoon.    Hopefully everyone is refreshed from the weekend. 

Isn’t it a great day to be alive?    Or would you rather not be with us on Earth today?????  J

Don’t settle for anything less than greatness today.   Have some fun.   Be extra LEGENDARY today.  I’m sure if you thought hard enough you could come up with some very good reasons to be negative today.   But can’t you also find plenty of good reasons to just be in a good mood and make this the best day you can make it?   Take this day as a present.   Have as much enthusiasm as a 6 y/o opening presents on Christmas.


I’m always asking my wife why she isn’t as excited as the dog to see me.   She gives me a kiss and a “hey honey how was your day.”   The dog?   He runs to the door, little paws slipping all over the kitchen floor.  Tail wagging so hard his whole body is moving.   Jumps up trying to give me kisses and then does a bunch of circles around me.  Treat the day like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment