Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday - Feb 17 Updated

Hey gang,

Schools are closed, the Mayor is telling people to not drive.   The two main roads out of my area are closed.  I've heard from a few more rural folks that they are stuck.

We are CLOSED.   The rest of this week will be slammed.  My guess is that we have a ton of emails.


I know schools are closed tomorrow but based on what they are showing today the main roads should be cleared with traffic and sun.  Please plan on coming tomorrow and making every effort to be in.

3 comments:

  1. Do we need to expect to work over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly nice to work for a company who cares about it's employees health & safety, I appreciate that. I know everyone will work hard to make up the time we've lost taking care of business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we opening up normal shifts tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete