Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wednesday - Questions

Had a couple questions from my closed today post.

#1 -  Yes, I'm planning on being open full shifts tomorrow.   I'll be watching the news throughout the day.  With the bright sun I'm hoping the main roads are clear.

BE SAFE - Drive slow and give yourself extra time.

#2 - Staying Late?   Yeah, if you are willing and able I think we'll have over 1000 emails.  Tons of cancels and upset customers.  


Be proactive, if you have an ice ball for a car see if you can jockey it around (safely) to point toward the sun.   I did that with my truck this morning and it seems to be thawing out.  Had to climb in through the passenger side because the driver side was solid.   I think the sun will take care of that for me.   Get out a little and shovel your drive.  Anything helps.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment