Saturday, January 8, 2011

Looks like snow

It's late in the evening (or early in the morning) and I've got some snow on my deck but it is not sticking to the roads.  The temperature is just over freezing (33 degrees) so nothing "should" be sticking around but the temp is dropping and could dip below freezing for the morning and throughout the day tomorrow.  Last I saw on the news was that the north side, me, was getting the worse of this part of the storm so I'm not sure how Nashville, Antioch or Franklin are doing.

As usual take your time, drive slow and be safe!


http://www.newschannel5.com/category/106079/hd-doppler-radar    Here are the radar views at 2:15am.  Looks like it's sliding right over us.

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/125220/video-landing-page?clipId=5450108&topVideoCatNo=85811&autoStart=true    Here's the Friday evening forecast.  She refers to "light snow" and "a dusting".  

At this point not looking at any closings or delays but as always I trust your judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment