Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finally Home ~ What about Tomorrow?

For me the day started with me leaving the house at 6am, getting home at 10pm. I know some people are still out there. Old Hickory seems to be the biggest offender of the evening. I'm told it's solid ice, fun times.

I drove through Nashville, up I65 and out I40. Not too bad, 1 lane on 65 was pretty clear and the other lanes were more slushy than anything. Some build up between the lanes.


Tomorrow - Let's do the ole favorite, start with a 2 hour delay and go from there. The snowmaggeden seems to be over for now, let's see how the roads get through the night. I think the interstates will be fine, but as usual the side streets are not going to be friendly.


Here's the classic "this is how much snow we got" shot.

And the "how deep the puppy prints look in the snow" shot.

Now let's see if my crocodile hunter accent comes through in these next shots.

Here we have the siberian husky. A strange and unusual animal.


Notice how she blends in with her surroundings in the snow.


She's on the hunt! Her target??? A squirrel that has been pestering her from high in a tree!

1 comment:

  1. Old Hickory was awful. I got home around 10:30. As usual, worst part of all was trying to get in my apt complex. I slid sideways and was blocking the entrance horizontally for several minutes. eventually figured my way out of it. Old Hickory is basically solid ice/packed snow and Edmondson Pike is even worse bc less ppl driving on it.

    ReplyDelete