Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Will it ever stop?

Yo, I don't know, Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.


whoa, flashback.


More snow is in our forecast, the Magazines.com weather center has been tracking a moist front coming in from the south that will undoubtedly combine with some frozen air along with a high pressure jet stream which will bring us snow today.

Here's the most recent forecasts...

http://www.newschannel5.com/category/105910/storm-5-weather-center

http://www.wkrn.com/Global/category.asp?C=126081

3 comments:

  1. This was the worst weather ever. I live off of Moore's Ln, about 7 minutes away from the office (after picking up Josh who works on Mallory Ln), it took me 30 minutes to get to Josh's work, and then another 45 minutes to get from his work home, and then our car couldn't make it up the hill to our apartment so we got to take a nice long steep hike for 15 minutes. Just an FYI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Cat! I left work at 3:40, and pulled up at my house at 6:15. I live 33 minutes away. I have no idea how my car made it up and down all those hills on bell road.I'm thinking had to do with my aunt,mom,and myself all praying. That had to have been the scariest thing ever. Oh,and how could I forget my phone died right as my gas light came on 1 hour into the drive!I just hope everyone gets home safely!!

    P.S. I'm ready for flip flop time=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo....I left work at 4:30 right now it is 8:17 and I am still stuck on 65north trying to get onto old hickory. This is terrible. Over 3 hours in non moving traffic. I am estimating to be in Smyrna by 10.

    ReplyDelete